The Big River™ Dry Bags are a durable, strong and abrasion resistant option that uses a 420D nylon fabric with a TPU lamination. If your idea of outdoor recreation involves rugged water sports like kayaking, canoeing, rafting, or motorcycle touring, these are the perfect storage bags to keep your gear dry. A white interior laminate affords greater visibility, and hypalon lash loops allow secure stacking or attachment to watercraft, motorcycles and other equipment. The hypalon roll-top closure does not wick water, and the Field Repair Buckles can be replaced in seconds with just a Philips screwdriver.
- Super strong and abrasion resistant, this non-PVC mid-weight dry bag has space saving low profile hypalon lash loops on the sides for secure stacking and a roll-resistant oval shape. A great choice for rugged water sports like kayaking, canoeing and rafting. Suitable to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged.
- Super strong and abrasion-resistant 420D Nylon fabric
- TPU laminated fabric with 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Hypalon lash loops for secure attachment or stacking
- Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure does not wick moisture
- Oval base resists rolling - stays where you put it
- Features the patent-pending 3/4in | 20mm Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins
- Accessories List: No Accessories Included
- Bag Type: Dry Bag
- Bag Type: Hard Shell