The BioLite CampStove generates usable electricity for charging LED lights, mobile phones, and other personal devices. Burning only wood, the CampStove creates a smokeless campfire that can cook meals and boil water in minutes. Setup is easy, fuel is free, and flames are hyperefficient with performance on par with white gas stoves.
- Thermoelectric Generator - Generate usable electricity from the heat of the fire
- 2W USB Port - Charge devices like smartphones, headlamps, LED lights
- Internal Fan and Gas Jets - HI/LO fan settings circulate air into the fire for improved combustion and efficiency
- Scalloped Pot Stand - Triangulates pots and pans for stable cooking surface and diverts flames away from powerpack
- Honeycomb Heat Mesh - Protective barrier keeps CampStove cool to the touch
- Lightweight Aluminum Legs
- - Fold up and away for nested portability
- Fuel: Renewable biomass (twigs, pinecone, wood pellets)
- Weight: 33 oz.
- Fire Quality: 46 grams (1.6 oz.) of wood to boil 1L of water
- Fire Power Output: 3.4 kW (LO), 5.5 kW (HI)
- Boil Time: Approximately 4.5 minutes / 1L
- Packed Size: 8.25" x 5" / 209.6 x 127 mm
- FlexLight Lumens: 100 Lm
- USB Power Output: 2W at 5V (max continuous) / 4W at 5V (peak)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.