The BioLite CampStove generates usable electricity for charging LED lights, mobile phones, and other personal devices. Burning only wood, the CampStove creates a smokeless campfire that can cook meals and boil water in minutes. Setup is easy, fuel is free, and flames are hyperefficient with performance on par with white gas stoves.
- Thermoelectric Generator - Generate usable electricity from the heat of the fire
- 2W USB Port - Charge devices like smartphones, headlamps, LED lights
- Internal Fan and Gas Jets - HI/LO fan settings circulate air into the fire for improved combustion and efficiency
- Scalloped Pot Stand - Triangulates pots and pans for stable cooking surface and diverts flames away from powerpack
- Honeycomb Heat Mesh - Protective barrier keeps CampStove cool to the touch
- Lightweight Aluminum Legs - Fold up and away for nested portability
- Fuel - Solid biomass (twigs, firewood, wood pellets etc)
- Fire Power Output - 3.4 kW (LO), 5.5 kW (HI)
- Fire Quality - 1.6 oz (46 grams) of wood to boil 1 liter of water
- Boil Time - 4.5 minutes to boil 1 liter of water. Boiling times may vary by strength of fire.
- Charging Time - 20 minutes of charging provides 60 minutes of talk time. Charging times vary by device
- In the box - CampStove, Stuff Sack, Instructions, USB Cord, Firelighter