Using only fallen branches or small pieces of firewood, make wood-fired meals and charge devices all at the same time. It’s a smart alternative to fossil-fueled stoves, creating an elevated cooking fire that burns smarter than any fire you’re used to.
- Charge now or later depending on your needs. Feedback dashboard lets you know strength of the fire and how much power is being generated.
- Side fuel entry keeps flames strong and large cooktop fits 8-10 burgers - making it easy to feed a whole group.
- One-touch lever disperses or concentrates flame to transform cooking surface seamlessly
- Fuel - Solid biomass (twigs, firewood, wood chunks etc)
- Powers most USB-chargeable devices including smartphones
- Weight: 17.92 lbs (8.16 kg)
- Battery: 2200 mAh lithium-ion
- Dimensions: 23" H x 21" W
- Charging Time: 30 min of charging
- Cooktop: 13.25” diameter (33.66 cm)
- Cooking Surface: 138 sq in
- Materials: Stainless steel, cast iron, high-temperature plastic
- Incuded in the box: BioLite BaseCamp Stove, FlexLight, Firestarters, Fuel Rack, Ash Tray, Instructions