Combining award-winning Reactor® technology with the features solo travelers need most, the WindBurner Stove System is ideal for backcountry adventures and weekend camping alike. Its radiant burner and enclosed, windproof design allow the stove to boil water fast and operate in weather that leaves conventional burners in the cold. The integrated cookware with built-in heat exchanger efficiently transfers heat to the lock-on pot so you can enjoy a quick meal or hot drink after a hike, ride or paddle. The all-in-one system nests inside its pot for easy packing and assembly — leaving more time for you to enjoy your adventure.
- Lid with drinking and straining ports
- Insulated cozy with handle
- 1.8L Pot with heat exchanger
- Secure connection with stove
- Ultra-efficient radiant burner
- Pressure regulator for consistent performance
- Folding canister stand
- Volume: 1.8 L
- Weight: 538 g / 1 lbs. 3 oz.
- Boil Time: 4.5 minutes