The Joule is perfect for backpacking groups and alpinists. It offers consistent heat output down to 10°F/-12°C thanks to a proprietary regulator technology. It’s inverted fuel can and liquid feed regulator provide the performance of a liquid/multi fuel stove but with the ease of use and versatility of a canister system. Setup and reliability are improved over liquid/multi fuel stoves which require significant assembly and priming before use.
- Joule’s 10,000 BTU burner provides the raw power for rapid boil times yet still offers excellent simmer control for cooking. Combined with a 2.5L insulated FluxRing® vessel, Joule offers fuel efficiency, portability, easy setup, and the reliability you expect from Jetboil.
- High 10,000 BTU output
- Inverted canister design with Liquid Feed Regulator
- Jetboil Regulator technology - consistent heat down to 10°F/-12°C
- Convenient and reliable push-button igniter
- 2.5 Liter FluxRing® insulated cooking vessel
- Stable locking handle that folds for storage
- See through lid with built in strainer
- Compatible with both 100g and 230g Jetpower Fuel Canisters
- Jetpower fuel sold separately
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 790 g / 28oz.
- Volume: 84.5oz. / 2.5 Liter
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 8"
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.