The MSR Windburner 1L Stove provides fast, fuel-efficient heating with award-winning Reactor® technology. The radiant burner and heat exchanger, combined with its windproof design, work together to create this highly effective cook stove. It’s compact design makes it cinch to use and pack along for the hike.
- BPA-free drinking/straining lid
- Ultra-Efficient: Windproof radiant burner and pressure regulator maintain stove performance in windy and cold conditions; faster boil times & more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves.
- Compact Nesting: System perfectly nests components inside the 1.0 L pot, with extra full-sized bowl snapping onto the outside.
- Compatible: Fits 1.0 Personal Pot, optional 1.8 Duo pot & other compatible WindBurner cookware. Not for use with WindBurner Stock Pot or Sauce Pot.
- Secure: 1.0 L pot with handheld design locks onto stove and canister.
- Radiant burner with boil-to-simmer control
- Pressure regulator for consistent performance
- 1.0 L hard-anodized aluminum pot with integrated heat exchanger & insulated cozy with handle
- 0.5 L integrated bowl
- Accessories List: Instruction Manual
- Advanced Features: Portable
- Assembled Height (cm): 18 cm
- Assembled Height (ft): 0.5906 ft
- Assembled Height (in): 7.0866 in
- Assembled Length (cm): 11.5 cm
- Assembled Length (ft): 0.3773 ft
- Assembled Length (in): 4.5276 in
- Assembled Weight (kg): 0.43 kg
- Assembled Weight (lb): 0.948 lb
- Assembled Width (cm): 10.5 cm
- Assembled Width (in): 4.1339 in
- Assembled Width (mm): 105 mm
- Camping Style: Backpacking
- Fuel Type(s): Isobutane
- Ignition Type: Manual
- Minimum Operating Temperature (°C): -10 °C
- Minimum Operating Temperature (°F): 14 °F
- Number of Burners: 1
- Primary Colour: Red
- Primary Material: Aluminum
- Product Volume (gal): 0.2642 gal (US)
- Product Volume (L): 1 l
- Stove Type(s): Single burner
- Total Heat Generated (BTU): 7000 Btu