For the longest time, the choice between silicone and metal pots was a choice between space and speed, between efficient packing and fuel efficiency, but with the EscapeHS line, collapsible pots finally grow up. Starting from an incredible, compacting footprint which saves 53% or more space in your pack and adding a lightweight, crushproof, strainer lid with burn-preventing, silicone thumbpads, dual bail handles which lock the lid in place when traveling, handy, molded-in graduations and just the right amount of spare space to nest our other Escape tableware** items inside to build a complete, amazingly space-efficient set, these pots have been designed to cook, carry, combine and camp just like your favorite GSI Outdoors metal pots. But the real breakthroughs which lift the EscapeHS Pots above the pack come from the bottom up where the hard anodized base is built around an incredible, hyper-conducting heatsink which cooks 30% faster* and saves 30% more fuel* for even more space savings in your pack.
- Collapsible design shrinks to 2.1" (54 mm) high for effortless packability
- Garnet-hard, non-reactive, hard anodized, heat sink base coated with Teflon with Radiance Technology heats meals 30% faster while providing truly exceptional non-stick performance, even-heating and resistance to scratching and abrasion
- Integrated straining holes in the lightweight, hard anodized lid make straining water simple while the silicone thumb pads insulate hands from the heat
- Molded in graduations for easy measuring and portioning
- Dual bail handles make for easy handling and lock lid in place for transport
- Material: Non-Stick Coated / Hard Anodized Aluminum / Nylon / Silicone
- Weight: 18.1 oz.
- Dimension: 10.0" x 8.8" x 2.1"