In the realm of rugged outdoor kitchenware, nothing comes close to the durability of Glacier Stainless’s premium 18/8 stainless steel construction. With a brilliant, rust-proof finish and the strength that only steel can provide, Glacier Stainless is the material of choice for cooking over coals or camp fires. Of course, our premium 304 (18/8) stainless steel construction is also fully-recyclable, free of BPA , PFOA and Phthalates, and completely dishwasher safe.
- Glacier Stainless steel’s unrivaled durability and superior heating characteristics allow it to cook evenly over any stove or flame
- Easy-packing, nesting design includes stainless steel, folding-handle frypan, pot and bowl, plus a Cascadian™ cup and mesh stuff sack
- Stainless steel frypan with folding, locking handle is perfect for pancakes or an egg
- Rolled rims increase stiffness and durability
- Dimensions: 6.7" x 6.6" x 3.5"
- Weight: 17.4 oz