Marvel at the metallic magnificence of the Glacier Stainless Explorer Set, the unbelievably rugged backpacking bundle whose steely confidence can face down any adventure. Thanks to Glacier Stainless steel’s fire-proof, rust-proof, scout-proof construction, this boiler can really take the 11,000 BTU/h* of heat pumping out of the included Glacier Camp Stove. And with rugged, wilderness-ready details like sturdy, steel pot supports, a large diameter burner head, a folding, locking pot handle, helpful graduations and a novel niche for nesting the integrated stove and clever, folding foon inside, this is one kit that eats the backcountry for breakfast... not to mention lunch and dinner.
- Complete set with ultralight, 1.1 liter boiler weighs just 18.6 oz. (525 g) with integrated nesting for both stove and foon
- Convenient folding pot handle locks into place for cooking and secures entire set for transport
- (CE) burner designed for rapid and even heating
- Canister mount, micro control valve provides precise adjustability and output
- Clever folding foon design compacts to just 3.7" long, but extends and locks to become a 6.1" fork-spoon hybrid
- Sturdy foon features rugged acetal bowl and stainless steel handle
- Mesh stuff sack
- Includes: Glacier Camp Stove, 1.1L Pot, Lid, Folding Foon, Stove Bag, Mesh Stuff Sack
- Material: Stainless Steel / Polypropylene
- Weight: 18.6 oz.
- Dimension: 5.2" x 4.8" x 4.9"