Winter Gas was developed for use in cold conditions. While there are numerous cold-weather tricks to use canister stoves in winter, Vapor Mesh™ technology makes Primus Winter Gas the fastest sub-zero boiling canister fuel available!
- Vapor Mesh increases the speed of vaporization from liquid to gas, allowing the burner to consistently receive more fuel, resulting in a stronger flame and cutting down boiling time in low temperatures.
- After 60 minutes of cooking, a Winter Gas cartridge is approximately 9% more powerful than one without Vapour Mesh. After 120 minutes of use it delivers about 15% more power.
- Reliable, time-tested Power Gas fuel mixture consists of approximately 20% Propane and 80% Isobutane.
- Vapor Mesh increases the surface area available for liquid fuel to evaporate into a gas state. That means a higher pressure and better cold-weather performance. The effect of the Vapor Mesh increases as fuel level decreases.
- Advanced Features: No Advanced Features
- Consumer Pack Size: 1
- Flammable: Yes
- Fuel and Gas Type: Isobutane
- Non-toxic When Used as Intended: No
- Octane Rating: 94
- Package Form: Can
- Pre-Mixed with Oil: No
- Product Height (cm): 8.38 cm
- Product Height (in): 3.2992 in
- Product Length (cm): 10.67 cm
- Product Length (ft): 0.3501 ft
- Product Use(s): Cooking Fuel
- Product Volume (gal): 0.0608 gal (US)
- Product Volume (L): 0.23 l
- Product Weight (g): 390 g
- Product Weight (kg): 0.39 kg
- Product Weight (lb): 0.8598 lb
- Product Width (cm): 10.67 cm
- Product Width (in): 4.2008 in
- Sustainability: Climate Neutral Certified