Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, our legendary Swedish FireSteel® is the original magnesium fire starter. The second generation Swedish FireSteel 2.0® comes with an improved striker that makes it even easier to build a fire in any weather and at any altitude. It has a new design, a flexible cord and a built-in emergency whistle.
- Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues.
- Works equally well when wet.
- Durable; scout 3 000 strikes, army 12 000 strikes.
- Produces a 2,980°C (5,400°F) degree spark.
- Predictable performance at all altitudes.
- Bright spark - can be used as emergency signal.
- Striker handle includes an emergency whistle.