Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, our legendary Swedish FireSteel® is the original magnesium fire starter.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Swedish FireSteel 2.0® comes with an improved striker that makes it even easier to build a fire in any weather and at any altitude.
- Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues
- Works equally well when wet
- Scout works for 3 000 strikes
- Produces a 2,980°C (5,400°F) degree spark
- Predictable performance at all altitudes
- Bright spark - can be used as emergency signal
- Striker handle includes an emergency whistle
- magnesium alloy
- Striker: stainless steel
- 77x24x14mm Weight: 27g
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.