YETI® Tundra® 125 is your go-to ice chest. Built from virtually indestructible rotomolded polyethylene with up to 3 inches of PermaFrost™ Insulation in the walls and lid, it’s your best bet for keeping ice on longer journeys. When used as a durable marine cooler, it offers ample space to hold the whole crew’s limit of snapper, redfish, or trout. Plus, it doubles as a seating bench to save room on board. And the No Sweat™ Design prevents puddles from forming aboard your trusty vessel. As a hunting buddy, it excels at keeping a quartered deer preserved while you kick back with a few drinks by the fire. And like all YETI coolers, the Tundra 125 is certified bear-resistant — whatever you stash in this heavy-duty large cooler will still be there come morning.
- Holds 81 cans with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Can fit two quartered deer or several limits of redfish, snapper, or trout
- Fits enough food for the entire family or guiding crew for extended trips
- Rotomolded construction can stand up to the hazards of the wild
- FATWALL™ Design : Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- Rotomolded Construction : Makes it armoured to the core and virtually indestructible
- Permafrost™ Insulation : Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Outside Dimensions: 20” × 40” × 19 1/2”
- Inside Dimensions: 14 1/2” × 32 3/8” × 121/2”
- Empty Weight: 48 lbs