The YETI® Tundra® 105 is designed with more height and a smaller footprint, so it takes up less room in your boat or truck bed. That extra altitude lets you stack your meats and drinks up high with enough room for a layer of ice on top. This body shape means greater capacity and longer ice retention than standard coolers, and the benefits don’t stop there. The Tundra 105 is dry ice–compatible, so you can keep everything cooler for even longer than with standard ice and with less weight. It’s the perfect outdoor cooler for extended hunting and fishing trips.
- Holds 59 cans with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Perfect for extended hunting or fishing excursions
- Can act as an additional seat in front of center console
- Taller design for more content stacking
- FATWALL™ Design : Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- Rotomolded Construction : Makes it armoured to the core and virtually indestructible
- Permafrost™ Insulation : Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Outside Dimensions: 20” × 30 1/2” × 19 1/2”
- Inside Dimensions: 14 1/4” × 23” × 12 1/2”
- Empty Weight: 36 lbs