The patent-pending Treo camp chair delivers big chair comfort in an exceptionally small package. It’s built with a realistic seat height and width that doesn’t require a technical plan of descent just to get into. And though it delivers the comfort and ease of use of a big chair, it packs entirely into its own tripod base, making the Treo Chair as easy to bring along, as it is to relax in.
- 13” (33 cm) Seat height makes getting in and out easy.
- Strong, composite tripod base with non-skid feet; works on sand, rocks, dirt and more.
- Durable, 6000-series aluminum frame with ultra-strong nylon/Dyneema sling.
- Integrated elastic band secures the chair for hassle-free transport and storage.
- Supports up to 250 lbs. (113 KG).