This large travel pack is perfect for extended trips. The main compartment has plenty of room for all your gear, and the front zip panel gives you easy access to everything. The pack also has a unisex back panel, hip belt and harness system that can be stowed away for a slimmer profile when you’re traveling. Plus, the dual front compression straps keep your gear stable while you’re wearing the pack. And if you need to carry the pack for any distance, the top and side carry handles make it easy.
- Large panel zip access to main compartment with lockable sliders provides accessibility and security to main contents
- Fixed, unisex backpanel, hipbelt and harness system can easily be stowed and zipped away for a slimmer profile when traveling. The creates a slimmer profile for the bag, making it a better checked bag
- Dual front compression straps keep gear stable while wearing the pack
- Top and side padded carry handles are helpful when you need to hoist the pack
- Farpoint Daypack - This daypack is designed to attach to Farpoint 70 and 55. The comfortable reverse spacer mesh harness stows away when not in use. The main compartment has designated laptop and tablet sleeves and a scratch-free stash pocket to protect eyewear. Zipper pulls on the main compartment are lockable to secure your gear.
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Volume: 70 L
- Weight: 3.92 lbs (1.77 kg)
- Dimensions: 26 x 14 x 13" (66 x 35 x 33 cm)
- Load Range: 20-50 lbs (9-22 kg)
- Fabrics: Main (210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop) Accent (600D Packcloth) Bottom (600D Packcloth)