Reach for the Osprey Women’s Skimmer 16 and hit the trail. Perfect for minimalist day hikes, the pack is still designed to carry 25 pounds comfortably. Framesheet suspension spreads the load across the entire mesh backpanel, a webbing hipbelt reduces the weight on your spine, and dual side compression straps provide stability during dynamic movement.
A wide zippered front access panel means you never have to dig for anything buried at the bottom and the 2.5 liter fluid reservoir with a magnetic sternum bite valve attachment give you easy access to hydration. There are plenty of storage options including a scratch-free zippered stash pocket for electronics or sunglasses, a zippered front organizer pocket with a handy key clip, and a front panel shove-it pocket for an extra layer.
- Scratch-free Zippered Stash Pocket - Heat embossed scratch-free zippered stash pocket keeps electronics or shades safe
- Panel Access - Wide panel access to main compartment to see all of your gear at a glance
- External Reservoir Sleeve - External reservoir sleeve simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills. Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir is included. International version does not include reservoir.
- Side Compression - Upper side compression straps keep loads stable
- Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual side stretch mesh pockets provide additional external storage options
- Front Panel Bungee - Front panel bungee provides quick and easy in and out storage for light layers and other items
- 20 mm Webbing Hipbelt - Removable 20mm hipbelt is light and fast
- Weight: 1.01 lbs (0.46 kg)
- Volume: 16 L
- Dimensions: 16" H x 10" W x 9"D (41 x 26 x 24 cm)
- Load Range: 10-25 lbs (4-11 kg)
- Body Fabric: 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- Accent Fabric: 600D Packcloth
- Bottom Fabric: 600D Packcloth