Osprey’s Viper 13 is the right choice when you’re out for a big ride in the mountains or the desert. You’ll pedal in comfort with the foam framesheet spreading the load across a ventilated mesh backpanel. The BioStretch™ shoulder harness provides a contoured fit. The webbing hipbelt is removable to shave ounces while upper and lower side compression straps offer additional stability if you’re carrying extra weight.
- Dual upper side compression straps help stabilize the load
- Front panel shove-it pocket with zippered organization pocket helps gear accessible and systematized
- An elasticized LidLock™ helmet attachment system provides storage for your helmet
- The blinker light attachment strap found near the base of the front panel of the pack allows for quick light attachment for high visibility in the dark
- Hydration sleeve with direct access zip offers fast loading. Hydraulics™ 2.5L LT reservoir included
- Stretch mesh harness pocket provides easy access to energy snacks and other quickly needed items
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets provide additional storage for essential items
- Dual upper side compression straps help stabilize the load while lower, cross functional compression straps also serve as external gear carry straps
- Front zippered stash pocket with heat embossed scratch-free lining safely holds sunglasses or phone
- Volume: 13 L
- Dimensions: 46 cm x 23 cm x 23 cm / 18" x 9" x 9"
- Weight: 580 g / 20.5 oz.
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.