Osprey’s women’s specific Verve 9 is the ideal cycling companion. Made to carry weight in an upright position, a foam framesheet spreads the load across a ventilated mesh backpanel for all-day comfort. The BioStretch™ shoulder harness provides a contoured fit and the webbing hipbelt is removable to shave ounces. If you end up carrying extra weight, top compression straps lend extra load stability.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Dual upper side compression straps help stabilize the load
- Front panel shove-it pocket with zippered organization pocket helps gear accessible and systematized
- An elasticized LidLock™ helmet attachment system provides storage for your helmet
- The blinker light attachment strap found near the base of the front panel of the pack allows for quick light attachment for high visibility in the dark
- Hydration sleeve with direct access zip offers fast loading. Hydraulics™ 2.5L LT reservoir included
- Stretch mesh harness pocket provides easy access to energy snacks and other quickly needed items
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets provide additional storage for essential items
- Volume: 9 L
- Dimensions: 41 cm x 23 cm x 20 cm / 16" x 9" x 8"
- Weight: 507 g / 17.9 oz.
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.