Straight backs are happy backs. Kånken was launched in 1978 to spare the backs of school children. Back problems had begun to appear in increasingly younger age groups and shoulder bags were popular. Kånken has many simple, clear functions. The backpack soon became a common sight at pre-schools and nature schools around the country. The idea of using a backpack quickly spread, as did Kånken. It is just as popular today, and an excellent choice for school, outings or biking to work. Kånken is made out of durable, lightweight Vinylon F. The large main compartment with a large opening makes it easy to put in/take out items. Two side pockets and a zippered pocket in the front. Handle at the top, narrow, supple shoulder straps, sitting pad in the pocket in the back and logo that doubles as a reflector.
- Classic Kånken backpack with zipper that opens the entire main compartment
- Very hardwearing vinylon fabric
- Removable seat cover at the back
- Simple shoulder straps and handle on top
- Reflector in the logo
- 100% polypropylene webbing
- YKK zips
- Width: 27 cm
- Depth: 13 cm
- Height: 38 cm
- Volume: 16 L
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.