Small ski pack for quick, low danger, minimal backcountry trips, sidecountry excursions or flying down inbounds runs.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Glove Friendly buckles and zipper pulls
- Reinforced wear points to protect pack from metal edge abrasion
- Extra-large front panel J-zip access to avalanche safety kit pocket with shovel handle and probe sleeves
- Internal reservoir pocket with insulated harness sleeve
- Stowable helmet carry
- Insulated shoulder harness hydration tube sleeve
- Diagonal ski carry
- Vertical front panel and horizontal backpanel snowboard carry
- Tuckaway ice tool attachment
- Scratch-free goggle protect
- Wet/Dry gear division
- Zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
- Capacity: 22 L
- Weight: 1.27 kg / 2.79 lbs.
- Dimensions: 68 x 30 x 30 cm / 22" x 11" x 8"
- Materials: 420HD Nylon Packcloth (main), 420D Nylon Mini Check Dobby (accent), 420HD Nylon Packcloth (bottom)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.