No ski trip would be complete without an exceptional pack such as the Marmot Backcountry 32. This impeccably designed pack includes a diagonal ski carry system as well as a vertical board carry system. The rest of your gear is easily stowed in the easy access tool pocket, primary compartment, and helmet carry system. There are even specific sleeves for shovels and probes as well as goggles. Quality materials and PU coating make this water-repellent pack built to last.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Molded back panel for comfort
- Main compartment access through back panel for convenience
- A-Frame design with both vertical and diagonal ski carry systems
- Ergonomic shoulder harnesses make this pack comfortable to carry
- Pockets conveniently located on waist belt
- DriClime™ goggle pocket with lining
- Hydration sleeve with reservoir clip and port
- Weight: 2 lbs. 11 oz. / 1220 g
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.