Clean, simple and fully dialed for demanding ski lines from the Chugach to Chamonix, the Black Diamond Cirque 35 is a technical ski mountaineering pack with a mid-sized capacity. The Cirque’s minimalist construction features an active suspension, as well as BD’s unique CINCH closure system that opens or closes the top with a single pull. A slide-in avy tools pocket and rope and ice tool attachments secure all your gear, while a quick-deploy piolet system that is compatible with piolets, technical tools and mixed tools comes in handy during unexpected sections of no-fall terrain.
- Active, form-fitting suspension with SwingArm™ shoulder straps, stretch-woven hipbelt pocket and single gear loop
- Unique CINCH closure opens or closes with a single pull
- Detached, ultralight SilNylon lid pocket (sold separately)
- Integrated avy tools pocket with drain holes
- Tuck-away diagonal ski carry and A-frame carry, stowable helmet flap
- Ice-tool PickPockets™, tuck-away rope strap and quick-deploy piolet system is compatible with piolets, technical tools and mixed tools
- AvaLung-Ready design accommodates AvaLung Element (sold separately)
- Volume: 35 L
- Weight: 1030 g / 2 lbs. 4 oz.
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.