Osprey’s Mutant 38 is loaded with technical features designed specifically for ski mountaineers and ice climbers. Aluminum stays and an inner framesheet create a lightweight suspension system that handles loads up to 50 pounds. The mesh Airscape™ back panel and padded shoulder harness system ensure ventilation and all-day carrying comfort.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Removable Top Lid - A removable dual compartment keeps needed items organized and accessible and can be removed to shave off weight
- Integrated FlapJacket™ - Integrated FlapJacket™ closure system can deploy to provide main compartment protection when top lid is not in use
- Reverse-wrap Hipbelt - The padded, EVA foam padded hipbelt with integrated gear loops and attachment points features reverse-wrap hybrid technology designed specifically for use with climbing harness
- Volume: 38L
- Weight: 2.65lbs. / 1.2kg.
- Dimensions: 30 x 12 x 11" / 76 x 30 x 27cm.
- Load Range: 30-50lbs. / 15-22kg.
- Fabrics: Main (210D Nylon Dobby) Accent (210D Nylon Triple Ripstop) Bottom (210D Nylon Triple Ripstop)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.