Mountain Hardwear took everything that’s made the Scrambler rucksack a long-time favorite of rock climbers, hikers and skiers — top loading, purpose-built design, comfortable suspension — and created a new series of packs that go even further. The Scrambler RT 35L with OutDry® is designed for any journey where you could use roll-top, waterproof construction to keep your gear extra safe and extra dry.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Guaranteed watertight OutDry® construction main compartment, rain room tested for 24 hours
- Roll-top, waterproof construction keeps your gear extra safe and extra dry
- HardWave suspension conforms comfortably to the curve of your back and distributes weight evenly
- Comfortable, fully padded hipbelt with two large zippered pockets (one stretch mesh, one fabric) provides quick access to often needed items
- Large front stash pocket with drainage allows storage of frequently needed items or damp gear and maintains volume even when main compartment is full
- Padded shoulder straps provide excellent fit and comfort
- Two deep side pockets for water bottles or other gear
- Side compression straps keep any size load stable
- Easy access hydration sleeve with drainage under top pocket
- Adjustable sternum strap adds stability while on the move
- Carry loops for ice axes or trekking poles
- Fabric Accent: Air Mesh
- Fabric Body: 400D HD Nylon
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.