This lightweight daypack is the top pick for all-day hiking, biking and touring. The low-profile design offers maximum range of motion while keeping essentials within reach. Includes an easy access hydration sleeve with convenient tube exits that you can route high or low, left or right.
- Soft, ventilated shoulder straps with integrated pockets for easy-access storage
- Cool, wicking mesh in contact areas on shoulder straps and backpanel
- Close fitting suspension with on-the-fly compression and venting channels to prevent overheating
- Easy access hydration sleeve offers choice of routing tube over the shoulder or from lower pack, left or right
- Zippered security pocket and key clip in protected area above shoulder straps
- Top fleece-lined zippered pocket for safe storage of sunglasses, smart phone or other valuables
- Stash pocket on front of pack keeps jacket or other items close at hand
- Two deep side pockets for water bottles or other gear
- Stowable webbing belt adds stability when needed
- Adjustable sternum strap adds stability while on the move
- Stowable carry loops for ice axes or trekking poles
- High visibility, safety reflective hits
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz (540 g)
- Volume: 24 L
- Load Range: 10-25 lbs (4-11 kg)
- Torso Fit Range: 16-22" (41-56 cm)
- Waistbelt Size: 25-37" (61-94 cm)
- Main Materials: 100d HT Ripstop Dobby Nylon
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.