Mammut’s alpine flagship. Having always been top class in terms of material, workmanship and features, its new, fully opening back access means that it is now also setting new standards in terms of handling and user-friendliness. The Trion Pro is the perfect backpack for all alpinists with a no-compromise attitude to equipment.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- U-Frame Adjustable 6mm aluminum
- 2-layer high-density EVA back padding, hip and shoulder belts with stretch fabric cover
- Extremely robust Tritan ripstop nylon with 5000mm water column
- Huge back zipper access to main compartment
- Large Reinforced front zipper pocket for crampons or shovel
- Height adjustable lid with internala nd eternal pocket
- Inside zipper pocket for valuables
- Reinforced side ski attachment
- Removable hip belt with gear loops
- Spare hip belt for climbing
- 2 ultra-stable ice axe carriers
- Hydration system compatible
- Contact U Frame
- 420D Nylon Tritan Ripstop main fabric
- 600D Nylon Textura base fabric
- Weight: 1700 g
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.