One climbing pack to do it all, the Black Diamond Epic 35 is our most versatile pack built to handle the full 365 days of sunny rock routes, frigid icefalls and foreboding alpine faces. This guide-style, top-loading pack employs our ergoACTIV suspension system, which uses an active, pivoting hipbelt for dynamic, responsive movement over variable terrain. Ice-tool PickPockets™ and ladder-lock crampon straps secure your technical gear on the approach and the descent.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- ergoACTIV suspension with SwingArm™ shoulder straps and thermoformed backpanel
- Top-loading, with removable, floating top pocket, skirt closure and tuck-away rope strap
- Ice-tool PickPockets, three-point haul system, and ladder-lock crampon straps
- Removable, padded hipbelt with fixed webbing belt
- Hydration compatible
- Volume: 35 L
- Weight: 3 lb. 5 oz.
- Materials: 420d nylon
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.