An updated version of an iconic backpack, the Recon now features a super light and durable suspension, a stretchable stash pocket, plenty of internal organization and the endorsement of the American Chiropractic Association.
- Webbing daisy chain offers lash points, Removable waist belt, Stand-up design
- Dedicated, highly protective laptop compartment, Large main compartment for books and binders
- Comfortable, padded top handle
- The updated Flex suspension system, certified by the American Chiropractic Association, has articulated shoulder straps, a rounded back panel, comfortable stitch lines and soft-touch chemise fabric
- External, fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses, phone or keys
- External stretch-mesh pocket, Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Two external water bottle pockets that can also be used to stash items like your phone or keys.
- Bottom compression, The updated FlexVent™ suspension system, certified by the American Chiropractic Association, has articulated shoulder straps, a rounded back panel, comfortable stitch lines and soft-touch chemise fabric
- Front compartment has internal organization with secure-zip pockets and a padded tablet sleeve
- Two side compression webbing straps, U-pull zippers are easy to grab
- Dimensions: 11.6" X 7.5" X 19.3" (29.5 Cm X 19.1 Cm X 49 Cm)
- Average Weight: 2 Lbs 9 Oz (1165 G)
- Laptop Sleeve: 18.9" X 11" (48 Cm X 27.9 Cm)
- Volume: 1526 In³ (30 Liters)