The Osprey Escapist 25L Tech Daypack features a ventilated back panel and a stable, balanced low profile design for comfortable carrying on long treks. A fold-away rain cover protects your gear from unexpected rain, and the pack has a designated sleeve to accommodate your hydration bladder.
- Zippered external non-scratch pocket provides space for readily accessible items such as a phone or sunglasses
- Zippered panel load access to main compartment
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets provide easy access to external storage
- Lidlock™ helmet attachment system quickly secures helmet for transport while not in use
- Front organizer pocket is handy for small items
- Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing gear
- Blinker light attachment allows for quick light attachment so you can be seen in the dark
- An integrated raincover protects your gear from foul weather. It stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack
- Zippered harness pocket provides easy access for phones or other items
- External Hydration Sleeve - External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack content from spills
- Torso Adjustable Harness - Torso adjustable harness offers custom fit for different torso lengths
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Volume: 25L
- Weight: 2.25lbs. / 1.02kg.
- Dimensions: 20 x 11 x 12" / 50 x 27 x 30cm.
- Load Range: 10-25lbs. / 4-11kg.
- Fabrics: Main (210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop) Accent (420HD Nylon Packcloth) Bottom (420HD Nylon Packcloth)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.