This genuinely versatile, all-around daypack — ideal for summit blasts, side hikes and everything in between — has a roomy hood and wrap around compression to give you extra load-shrinking capabilities. This pack is built with durable fabrics (nylon ripstop and nylon double ripstop), comfortable air-mesh shoulder straps and removable foam back sheet for kicking it anywhere.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Perfect size sleeping bag stuff sack
- Pack stuffs into lid
- Hydration port and clip for hanging reservoir
- Removable closed-cell foam back sheet
- Single tool / trekking pole attachment
- Airmesh shoulder straps and back panel
- Full body, lightweight compression straps
- Daisy chains
- Sternum strap
- Highly compressible
- Weight: 10.22 oz (290 g)
- Volume: 18 L
- Dimensions: 18.5" H x 9.85" W x 9" D (47 x 25 x 23 cm)
- Torso Fit Range: 16-20" (41-51 cm)
- Main Materials: 70d 210T 100% Nylon Ripstop
- Reinforcement Material: 210d 100% Nylon Double Ripstop
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.