When you’re standing on the first peak and your goal is two, maybe three more by sundown, you’ll be glad you have the Zulu 35 on your back. It’s a great pack for setting personal ridge-running records, thanks to its incredible load balance and the supreme ventilation of CrossFlo suspension.
- Front stretch-woven stuff pocket with surface-mounted quick-release buckle closure
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Cross-over side compression straps with ultra-durable quick-release buckles
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated rain cover in a dedicated external access pocket that doubles as accessory storage in mild weather
- Multi Straps - removable via girth hitch, adjustable straps that can be positioned at multiple lash points on the exterior of the pack for carrying a sleeping pad, outerwear, camp shoes, etc.
- Independent tool and trekking pole attachment loops
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose management
- Sunglass stash on shoulder harness for quick access
- Front U-zip main compartment access panel
- Permanent top lid with zippered security pocket and key clip
- Volume: 35 L