A day of hiking in your favorite trails are enhanced with features dedicated to help you carry your favorite gear. Hydrate on the go using your hydration bladder (not included) which has a dedicated home inside the main compartment with a sleeve and hook to suspend the bladder. Right and left handers can equally rejoice with the dual Hydroports™ allowing you to run the hydration tube over your right or left shoulder depending upon which side you prefer. Small internal zippered pocket stores keys, phones, and other smaller items inside the AC² highly weather resistant fabric which is seam sealed for additional protection in the worst of conditions. The large front pocket stores layers, food, and other items you want to access quickly or separate from the items in the main compartment. Four external lash points, two with bungee swift straps quickly store trekking poles or other similar items or add your own lash straps for those larger items.
- The Velaro’s main compartment is made from Arc'teryx developed N400-AC², a unique nylon fabric that sheds weather. Polyurethane coated inside and out, the fabric is water, snow and even air-impermeable. Seams are taped to complete the seal, and the white pigmented inside layer reflects light for improved visibility into the pack. The material’s properties allow external components to be bonded directly™ to the fabric, creating a strong point of contact and a more streamlined aesthetic.
- Purposeful design is an Arc’teryx commitment. This includes a no compromise approach when developing specifically for women. With a focus on freedom and performance, the Velaro 24 works with women’s bodies, carries comfortably, and offers thoughtful feature selection and placement. The Velaro is indicative of the longstanding Arc’teryx commitment to deliver use specific, performance driven products for women.
- Women's specific design and fit
- Front pocket for quick access items
- Internal security pocket with key clip
- Seam sealed, highly weather resistant AC² main compartment
- Hydration bladder sleeve
- Dual Hydroports™ for left or right tube passage
- Advanced Composite Construction (AC²) is seam taped and highly water resistant
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Padded, breathable hipbelt
- AeroForm™ mesh promotes air flow, is lightweight, abrasion resistant and does not absorb water
- N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop is durable and lightweight
- N420p-HT nylon 6,6 plain weave
- Polyethylene frame sheet
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.