Designed with feedback from mountaineering icon and TNF athlete Conrad Anker, this fully featured 45-liter climbing bag is purpose-built from the inside out to intuitively haul your gear and organize your ice tools. The large D-style opening is insulated, allowing you to sit comfortably on the flap while adjusting crampons in the snow.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Athlete designed and tested pack manages and organizes everything that goes into a day of ice climbing
- Developed with renown alpinist Conrad Anker
- Heavy-duty fabrics for extreme durability
- Special ice-tool zippered pockets allow you to get ice tools without removing pack for on-the-fly access
- Water-resistant materials and zippers prevent pack from freezing stiff
- Removable, reinforced ice-screw organizer and crampon pouch
- Molded side panels keep bag open so it's easy to load
- Internal handles for suitcase-style carry so you can quickly move bag around the crag
- Luggage-style full opening for easy access; top lid is foam-lined so it can double as a padded seat
- Exterior-access stash pocket
- Deployable mesh helmet carry
- Jacket/gloves/harness pocket
- Fabric Details: 420D/210D nylon with a dobby pattern
- Fabric: 840 PU-coated nylon, 420D nylon
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.