Even when you’re carrying the heaviest of loads, the Mountain Hardwear Direttissima OutDry™ Tech Pack will allow you to brave the trail or the mountainside in comfort. The pack’s modular design can accommodate a large load but allows you to travel lighter if you wish. OutDry™ waterproof construction protects your gear from rain and snow, and features like a padded hip belt and HardWave suspension give you optimal stability and support through every mile of your journey.
- OutDry™ construction of primary compartment is rain tested for 24 hours, guaranteeing your belongings stay dry
- Modular design allows you to add and remove components to carry as much or as little gear as you need
- Long compression straps and multi lashing points make the bag more compact and stable
- HardWave suspension reduces back strain by distributing pack weight evenly and is removable for when you're travelling light
- Ice-axe carry system lets you keep ice tools within easy access but with picks concealed by a protective pass-through sleeve
- Padded shoulder straps cushion your shoulders for comfort
- Deluxe padded waist belt keeps pack stabilised and has loops for hanging gear
- Lightweight webbing belt included for when you're carrying smaller loads
- Top pocket is removable for easy filling and has a security pocket for your most important small belongings
- Ultra strong aluminum stay supports the load but can be taken out when you're bringing along less gear
- Gear loops positioned at the bottom on the sides let you clip on extra gear or carry skis
- Weight: 1.39 kg / 3 lb. 1 oz.
- Fabric Accent: HardWear X-Ply Ripstop
- Fabric Body: 400D HD Nylon
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.