A comfortably-carrying, gear-swallowing, burly pack inspired by our Big Wall haul bags, the Black Diamond Creek 35 pack is built for day-in, day-out cragging from Indian Creek to the Frankenjura. Built from durable, waterproof haul-bag fabric, the Creek 35 features a stand-up bottom and full-length side zip for easy loading and access to your gear. A large zippered front flap stashes your flip-flops, lunch and layers, while internal zippered organizer pockets accommodate your keys, phone and other small essentials. A tuck-away rope strap secures your cord, and the stowable rain hood doubles as a helmet holder.
- Durable, waterproof haul-bag fabric
- Padded shoulder straps and dual-density hip belt, thermoformed backpanel
- Top-loading design with drawcord skirt closure
- Creek 50 and 35 have full-length side zipper for easy access to pack contents
- Tuck-away rope strap and stowable rain hood that doubles as a helmet/rope holder
- Zippered front flap with internal zippered organizer pockets
- Haul bag-style bottom keeps pack standing upright for easy loading
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.