Alpha FL packs were created for climbers and alpinists who want a light, durable and highly weather resistant pack that is pared down to be as simple as possible. No extraneous straps or parts. To save weight and provide the climber with easy access to contents, the traditional top lid has been replaced with our RollTop™ closure and an external security pocket. The RollTop™ provides a weatherproof seal, extends the packs volume and when not needed tucks inside the pack for quicker access. External lash points can be used to attach tools, crampons, extra layers, helmets, sleeping pads, etc. Shoulder straps are soft-edged and carry extremely comfortably with heavy or light loads.
- FL: Fast and Light - Minimalist garments designed to be very light with high performance, for traveling fast and light in variable weather conditions.
- Ultralight and fast, highly weather resistant and alpine strong, the Alpha FL 30 is for built for climbers. An intense focus on the realities of moving fast on rock and ice led to this versatile, streamlined pack that combines leading edge fabric technologies, performance focused design and a confident simplicity.
- Every element is carefully considered. Each feature has a specific reason. With no extraneous materials or aspects, the Alpha FL 30 sheds grams without sacrificing strength or performance.
- Arc'teryx developed N400-AC², a unique nylon fabric that sheds weather. PU coated inside and out, the fabric is water, snow and even air-impermeable. The RollTop™ closure shuts out the elements, and the seams are taped to complete the seal.
- Focused attention to detail includes a white interior for heightened internal visibility, a glove-friendly draw cord opening for ease of access in freezing conditions, and a unique laminated shoulder strap construction that delivers comfort without unnecessary weight.
- The pack weighs a mere 610 grams (21.5 ounces) and is optimized to work with our companion gear. Use it in tandem with our Alpha FL jacket and pant for an ultra-fast, ultralight, alpine-ready set-up built for the harshest conditions.
- N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop is durable and lightweight
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.