The old adage is true: If baby isn’t happy, neither are you. But the reverse also holds true—especially when you’re carrying junior and everything else for a day outside. So when you’re off for an outdoor adventure and don’t want to leave anything behind, reach for Osprey’s Poco AG™ Premium child carrier.
- Contoured suspension combined with seamless mesh from the shoulder blades to the lumbar region balance and stabilize the pack so you won’t even notice you’re carrying a precious cargo.
- A built-in removable sunshade is included with every style of the Poco AG™ Series. A unique collapsible design allows it to be stored or deployed quickly. The sunshade is also integral when using the optional add-on Poco rain cover.
- The Anti-Gravity™ suspension incorporated on the Poco AG™ offers a highly adjustable harness, coupled with the Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt, yielding a wide-fit range for a variety of sized parents. *Available on the Poco AG™ Premium and Poco AG™ Plus
- Reservoir Sleeve - An opening at the top of the backpanel allows for the storage of a water reservoir for easy access to hydration for both the adult and child
- Fit-on-the-Fly™ Adjustable Hipbelt - The adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt offers 5”/13cm of extension on each side for a comfortable ventilated custom fit and superior load support
- Extra-Large Lower Zippered Compartment - An extra -large lower zippered compartment offer storage for diapers and other items
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets keep essential items readily accessible. A safety mirror lets you check back on the child when they are sound asleep
- Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual stretch mesh side pockets allow for external storage for accessible items
- Removable Daypack - Removable daypack with zippered main compartment, zippered heat embossed slash pocket and front panel stretch mesh is perfect for extra storage and organization