The new expedition backpack from Thule is the Guidepost 75L.
- Uses a single aluminum stay and spring steel wire frame to transfer the pack's load to the users hips
- Able to customize the users torso fit on the go by 15cm or 6 inches
- Breathable back panel provides padding and support at critical contact points but allows air to circulate around the users back, keeping them cool
- A pivoting waist belt moves with the users hips improving balance on the trail and helps to conserve energy
- Two zippered hip belt pockets and stretch side pockets store water bottles, snacks and other small items
- Lid transforms into a 24L summit backpack offering 2 packs in 1
- Hydration compatible design features an external reservoir sleeve ( reservoir sold separately )
- Easy access through a large J zip side access panel gets gear both on and off the trail quickly
- Trans hub suspension
- Total adjustability
- Cool and comfortable
- Weight: 2.8 Kg / 6.2 lb.
- Torso range of 41-56 cm / 16-22"
- Medium size hipbelt is standard, fits 79-94 cm / 31-37"
- 210 & 315D Codura Nylon construction
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.