The Xenith 105 provides deluxe features, optimal organization and gear access for extended or expedition backpacking trips lasting 5-15 days, while providing comfort and superb carrying ability.
- Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider stows your bag out the way
- Dual tool loops with single position bungee tie-offs provide secure tool carry
- External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills
- Easy to find red compression straps compress loads for fit and stability.
- Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry.
- Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Dual side compression straps keep internal loads stable and provide for carrying longer items like tent poles
- Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets provide additional, easily accessible storage options
- Dual zippered front pockets with coated zippers help keep often needed items handy
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items ;
- The removable, dual compartment top lid converts to a quality lumbar pack for side trips. The built-in belt stores behind the padded, ventilated lumbar pad when not in use.
- Volume: 105L
- Weight: 5.69lbs. / 2.58kg.
- Dimensions: 37 x 16 x 17" / 93 x 40 x 43cm.
- Load Range: 60-82lbs. / 27-37kg.
- Fabrics: Main (420D High Tenacity Nylon) Accent (210D High Tenacity Nylon) Bottom (500D Nylon Packcloth)