Designed to handle large loads on extended trips, the women’s-specific Osprey Xena 85 can comfortably carry up to 70 lbs. of backpacking essentials, making it an excellent choice for remote mountaineering objectives or long hiking excursions.
- Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider stows your bag out the way
- Dual tool loops with single position bungee tie-offs provide secure tool carry
- External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills
- Easy to find red compression straps compress loads for fit and stability.
- Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry.
- Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Dual side compression straps keep internal loads stable and provide for carrying longer items like tent poles
- Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets provide additional, easily accessible storage options
- Dual zippered front pockets with coated zippers help keep often needed items handy
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items ;
- The removable, dual compartment top lid converts to a quality lumbar pack for side trips. The built-in belt stores behind the padded, ventilated lumbar pad when not in use.
- Volume: 85L
- Weight: 5.51lbs. / 2.49kg.
- Dimensions: 37 x 15 x 15" / 93 x 38 x 38cm.
- Load Range: 51-71lbs. / 23-32kg.
- Fabrics: Main (420D High Tenacity Nylon) Accent (210D High Tenacity Nylon) Bottom (500D Nylon Packcloth)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.