The Osprey Kestrel 68 has been developed to cope with any-trail, any-season. In wet weather and heavy downpours the built in rain cover provides protection. During hotter conditions the adjustable AirScape™ backpanel keeps you well ventilated whilst offering the load support you require.
- Fully adjustable AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation
- Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Adjustable torso length
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Cord loop accessory attachment slots
- Fixed top pocket with dual zippered compartments
- Weight: 4.01 lbs (1.81 kg)
- Volume: 68 L
- Dimensions: 30" H x 16" W x 17" D (76 x 40 x 43 cm)
- Load Range: 30-50 lbs (13-22 kg)
- Body Fabric: 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- Accent Fabric: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Bottom Fabric: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.