The Kestrel 68 has been developed to cope with any-trail, any-season. In wet weather and heavy downpours the built in rain cover provides protection. During hotter conditions the adjustable AirScape™ backpanel keeps you well ventilated whilst offering the load support you require.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Fully adjustable AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation
- Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Adjustable torso length
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Cord loop accessory attachment slots
- Fixed top pocket with dual zippered compartments
- Volume: 68L
- Weight: 4.01lbs. / 1.81kg.
- Dimensions: 30 x 16 x 17" / 76 x 40 x 43cm.
- Load Range: 30-50lbs. / 13-22kg.
- Fabrics: Main (210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop) Accent (420HD Nylon Packcloth) Bottom (420HD Nylon Packcloth)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.