This is the ultimate "go anywhere, do anything" overnight pack. Use it for everything from a multi-day desert jaunt to an overnight hut trip. Two torso sizes and an adjustable harness provide custom fit. Osprey’s Airscape backpanel and a peripheral steel spring rod frame provide superb comfort.
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills
- Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Tuck away tool loops with bungee tie-offs provide secure tool carry
- Dual front panel daisy chains allow for extra external attachment points
- An integrated and removable raincover protects your gear from foul weather. It stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack
- Upper and lower reverse StraightJacket™ side compression straps stabilize load and also serve as external gear carry straps
- Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs
- Sleeping Bag Compartment - Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider stows your bag out of the way
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Side Zipper Access - Side zipper access to main compartment allows easy accessibility to the inside contents of the pack
- Vertical Zippered Side Pocket - Full length zippered side pocket aids organization
- Volume: 48L
- Weight: 3.68lbs. / 1.66kg.
- Dimensions: 28 x 15 x 16" / 71 x 38 x 40cm.
- Load Range: 25-40lbs. / 11-18kg.
- Fabrics: Main (210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop) Accent (420HD Nylon Packcloth) Bottom (420HD Nylon Packcloth)