Featuring Osprey’s Anti-Gravity™ suspension system, the women’s-specific Osprey Aura AG™ 50 is designed to carry up to 40 pounds without you even noticing the load. It is the perfect companion on weekend or quick overnight trips.
- The floating top lid can extend to accept oversized loads or can be removed from the pack body for weight saving lidless use.
- Osprey’s FlapJacket™ provides compression and protection from the elements for the main pack compartment when the top lid is removed.
- The dual ice tool loops and clove hitch style bungee tie-offs provide secure tool attachment and transport
- Sleeping pad straps allow for quick, secure external gear attachment. They can be fully removed to save weight. Not available on the Atmos/Aura 50.
- Dual zippered front panel pockets provide extra storage to items that need to be readily accessible. *Only available on Atmos AG 65 & Aura AG 65
- Dual upper side compression straps stabilize loads while lower, cross functional compression straps also serve as external gear carry straps.
- The internal compression straps help to stabilize the load.
- Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment system is designed to quickly attach and carry trekking poles while wearing a pack or making a quick scramble through rough terrain.
- The Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt pads extend 5”/15cm to accommodate different hip sizes while providing a custom fit
- The adjustable harness allows the user to easily adjust the torso length of the pack by using the easy release cams behind the harness yoke
- The Atmos/Aura Anti-gravity™ backpanel is a continuous panel of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt to provide unmatched comfort and ventilation. The seamless structure contours automatically to the body providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement.
- Volume: 50L
- Weight: 4.16lbs. / 1.89kg.
- Dimensions: 30 x 14 x 13" / 76 x 35 x 33cm.
- Load Range: 25-40lbs. / 11-18kg.
- Fabrics: Main (100D X 630D Nylon Dobby) Accent (210D High Tenacity Nylon) Bottom (420HD Nylon Packcloth)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.