The foundation of the Osprey Atmos AG™ 65 is Osprey’s Anti-Gravity™ suspension system that delivers outstanding ventilation and carrying comfort. This award winning pack has earned a solid reputation with savvy thru-hikers on the Pacific Crest Trail.
- The floating top lid can extend to accept oversized loads or can be removed from the pack body for weight saving lidless use.
- Osprey’s FlapJacket™ provides compression and protection from the elements for the main pack compartment when the top lid is removed.
- The dual ice tool loops and clove hitch style bungee tie-offs provide secure tool attachment and transport
- Sleeping pad straps allow for quick, secure external gear attachment. They can be fully removed to save weight. Not available on the Atmos/Aura 50.
- Dual zippered front panel pockets provide extra storage to items that need to be readily accessible. *Only available on Atmos AG 65 & Aura AG 65
- Dual upper side compression straps stabilize loads while lower, cross functional compression straps also serve as external gear carry straps.
- The internal compression straps help to stabilize the load.
- Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment system is designed to quickly attach and carry trekking poles while wearing a pack or making a quick scramble through rough terrain.
- The Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt pads extend 5”/15cm to accommodate different hip sizes while providing a custom fit
- Volume: 65L
- Weight: 4.58lbs. / 2.07kg.
- Dimensions: 33 x 15 x 15" / 83 x 38 x 38cm.
- Load Range: 30-50lbs. / 13-22kg.
- Fabrics: Main (100D X 630D Nylon Dobby) Accent (210D High Tenacity Nylon) Bottom (420HD Nylon Packcloth)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.