The women’s-specific Osprey Ariel 65 is the ideal companion when you’re planning a backcountry trip and need a stable and comfortable pack for the long haul.
- The removable, dual compartment top lid converts to a quality lumbar pack for side trips. The built-in belt stores behind the padded, ventilated lumbar pad when not in use
- Strong J-zipper on front panel provides quick access to gear in main compartment
- Dual side compression straps keep internal loads stable and provide for carrying longer items item like tent poles
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets provide additional, easily accessible storage options
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Attach an accessory pack such as the Daylite or Alpine Pocket using the built-in cord loops
- Two horizontal StraightJacket™ style compression straps provide load stabilization and compression
- Dual tool loops with single position bungee tie-offs provide secure tool carry
- Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider stows your bag out the way
- Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills
- Weight: 4.96 lbs (2.25 kg)
- Volume: 65 L
- Dimensions: 35" H x 14" W x 14" D (88 x 35 x 35 cm)
- Body Fabric: 210D Nylon Dobby
- Accent Fabric: 210D Nylon Shadow Box
- Bottom Fabric: 500D Nylon Packcloth
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.