Lightweight and comfortable the women’s specific Ariel 55 is a versatile pack with adequate space and organization for weekend or weeklong trips lasting 2 to 5 days.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- The removable, dual compartment top lid converts to a quality lumbar pack for side trips. The built-in belt stores behind the padded, ventilated lumbar pad when not in use
- Strong J-zipper on front panel provides quick access to gear in main compartment
- Dual side compression straps keep internal loads stable and provide for carrying longer items item like tent poles
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets provide additional, easily accessible storage options
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Attach an accessory pack such as the Daylite or Alpine Pocket using the built-in cord loops
- Two horizontal StraightJacket™ style compression straps provide load stabilization and compression
- Dual tool loops with single position bungee tie-offs provide secure tool carry
- Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider stows your bag out the way
- Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills
- Volume: 55L
- Weight: 4.96lbs. / 2.25kg.
- Dimensions: 34 x 12 x 14" / 86 x 30 x 35cm.
- Fabrics: Main (210D Nylon Dobby) Accent (210D Nylon Shadow Box) Bottom (500D Nylon Packcloth)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.