The South Col 70 Outdry’s flexible design and highly evolved compression system lets you add and remove components as well as shrink and expand the pack as needed. OutDry construction bonds a durable waterproof membrane to the main compartment so that your gear stays safe and dry in even the wettest conditions.
- HardWave suspension conforms comfortably to the curve of your back and distributes weight evenly but is removable for carrying light loads
- Multiple lash points and long compression webbing allow for overloads while effectively reducing volume as needed to keep any size load stable
- Large zippered front pocket allows storage of frequently needed items or tools and maintains volume even when main compartment is full
- Intuitive, easy to secure and adjust ice-ax / ice tool carry system with pass through sleeve to conceal picks
- Super-strong X-Ply Ripstop front panel offers extreme abrasion resistance and tear strength at an incredibly light weight
- Great load transfer through an aluminum perimeter stay that locks into hipbelt while allowing slight pivoting
- Removable padded waist belt, with gear loops, adds stability
- Swap the padded waist belt for a webbing belt (included) when carrying lighter loads
- Removable top pocket with zippered security pocket inside for valuables
- Reinforced grab handle ensures safe hauling when needed
- Deep wand or picket pockets with hook and loop closure
- Materials: HardWear X-Ply Ripstop, 400D HD Nylon, 840D HT Ballistic Nylon
- Weight: 1.72 kg / 3 lbs. 13 oz.
- Dimensions: 91 cm x 33 cm x 37 cm / 36" x 13" x 15"
- Volume: 70 L
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.