Traditional trekking backpack for multi-day hut-to-hut trips with McKINLEY’s ultra comfortable FLEXpro carrying system that allows you to individually adjust the back length of the rucksack from XS to XXL. The ergonomic Y-cut of the back plate offers perfect load distribution and maximum air ventilation. The durable Yukon is available in four different sizes and offers a height adjustable top lid pocket, side access, hiking pole fixation, and hydration system compatibility
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Height-adjustable top lid for volume expansion (+10L)
- Large zipped opening at the front of the backpack allowing quick access to the main compartment
- Small pocket integrated in the hip belt for safekeeping of small valuables that need to be close at hand at all times
- Zipped pocket integrated into the top lid of the backpack
- Straps on the outside of the backpack used to attach the poles for easy transport and quick reach
- Rain cover that is stowed in a small zipped pocket, always at hand
- Chest belt
- Weight: 2.1 kg
- 330D Nylon Double R/S / 600D Polyester
- Volume: 65 L + 10 L
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.